Flu clinics are now open. Eligible groups this year include:
- Patients at risk Chronic respiratory conditions, Chronic heart disease, chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease, chronic neurological disease, diabetes
- Severe obesity (BMI over 40)
We have also been asked to vaccinate non at risk patients age 50 to 65, and household members of patients who at High Risk of COVID (Patients who were shielding). At this moment we are waiting for further guidance and vaccine stock availability for both of these groups, please do not telephone the surgery for an appointment, we will contact you when we have more information.
The queuing system into the surgery will be kept to 2 metre distance and patients will be expected to wear face mask/coverings.
Please can we ask that :-
- When you are given an appointment time, do not arrive too early or too late, we won’t be able to see you until your appointment time. This is mainly due to the volume of patients we are having to see and the recording of accurate data.
- If you feel unwell on the day of your appointment, please do not attend, even if you are unable to cancel your appointment, we will contact you and re-book when you are feeling better. If you attend the surgery with a temperature we will ask you to go home, this is to protect our staff and our patients.
- Please wear loose fitting clothes so it is easy to reach the arm of your choice
- Please wear face covering when attending the surgery and keep this on until you exit the premises.
Thank You for your cooperation, keep safe and see you soon
Flu Vaccine Flyer